Impressum

Montag, 24. Januar 2011

Weathered Wood Grunge

Die Technik für diese Woche bei Lindas Compendium of Curiosities Challenge (#29)ist "Weathered Wood Grunge".

11 Kommentare:

Shelly Hickox hat gesagt…

I love your tag! The way you've combined the embossed image and the bird is so clever.

Linda Ledbetter hat gesagt…

Oh, it's lovely, Sabine! What a great idea to use the Branch Tree embossing folder for this technique! It's a great look and the raven and lettering is fabulous!

Barbara Mason hat gesagt…

This tag is wonderful.. the raven in the embossed tree is perfect!

Minxy hat gesagt…

Very cool tag, like the others have said, the bird in the tree is perfection :D

Kristy C hat gesagt…

lovely tag, Sabine!!

MarleneMAZ hat gesagt…

Great tag! I love how the technique worked using the tree embossing folder.

donna hat gesagt…

Oh I just love your tag! Fantastic background for an amazing crow!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Cool tag!

Wendy hat gesagt…

Great tag. I love your bird.

Terry hat gesagt…

Love how you used the embossing folder and it fits the theme so perfectly! Beautiful!

Netty hat gesagt…

I agree with everyones comments, your tag is fab and using that folder was a great idea. Have a happy weekend. Annette x