Oh lovely tag hun this really looks greatLove Dawn xx
Your tag is stunning Sabine! I love that image & quote! x
That was quick Sabine and a fabby tag, love the masking and the great stamp. Annette x
Great tag, Sabine! Love the colors you have used.
Love the whimsy. Knew it was yours the moment I saw it.
Wonderful tag. I love all of the elements.
I love this stamp of the girl...simple yet great tag!!!
Great masking, and i love the image you've used :D
Love everything about your tag creation!
A gorgeous tag Sabine, it's a really fab whimsical image.Sue :)
Lovely tag! great job with the masking.
Sweet tag! I love that stamp.
This is darling, Sabine! Your masking is complete perfection, and the little girl who's singing her own song is adorable. The soft colors you chose for this are perfect, too!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
13 Kommentare:
Oh lovely tag hun this really looks great
Love Dawn xx
Your tag is stunning Sabine! I love that image & quote! x
That was quick Sabine and a fabby tag, love the masking and the great stamp. Annette x
Great tag, Sabine! Love the colors you have used.
Love the whimsy. Knew it was yours the moment I saw it.
Wonderful tag. I love all of the elements.
I love this stamp of the girl...simple yet great tag!!!
Great masking, and i love the image you've used :D
Love everything about your tag creation!
A gorgeous tag Sabine, it's a really fab whimsical image.
Sue :)
Lovely tag! great job with the masking.
Sweet tag! I love that stamp.
This is darling, Sabine! Your masking is complete perfection, and the little girl who's singing her own song is adorable. The soft colors you chose for this are perfect, too!
Kommentar veröffentlichen