Impressum

Montag, 31. Januar 2011

Altered Metal with Paint

Mein Beitrag zu Lindas "Compendium of Curiostities Challenge" (#30). Die Technik für diese Woche ist "Altered Metal with Paint".

12 Kommentare:

Evelyn S. hat gesagt…

This is beautiful! I love how you've accented the base paint with the gold, and how you've used both to accent that fabulous door.

Carolyn hat gesagt…

Terrific .... I wished I had used a door with my challenge piece.

You are always one of the first to complete these challenges. BRAVO!

Kathy2eggs hat gesagt…

Can you tell me what color paint/ink you used?
I am so wanting to get that look. Thanks, Kathy

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

wunderschön!

Yelowflower hat gesagt…

Very nicely done!

Suzanne Bouchard hat gesagt…

Great tag! I love the gothic arch. That's funny I also choose the gothic arch for this challenge!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fabulous altered metal!

Shelly Hickox hat gesagt…

Fantastic tag! Love the verdigris finish.

MarleneMAZ hat gesagt…

Great tag! I love how you used the technique this week.

Netty hat gesagt…

Terrific tag and love your choice of colours and your altered metal. Annette x

Girlsinthecraft hat gesagt…

Wow, turned out just perfect.

Linda Ledbetter hat gesagt…

Gorgeous painted metal, Sabine! I love the background, too, and would really love to open that door and enter the magical world you've evoked. Great job!