Impressum

Montag, 3. Januar 2011

Rusted Grunge

Bei Lindas Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #26 geht es diese Woche um "Rusted Grunge" (eine meiner liebsten Techniken aus dem Buch).

10 Kommentare:

Minxy hat gesagt…

Just stunning :D

bockel24 hat gesagt…

wunderschönes Beispiel!

Barbara DeLisle hat gesagt…

Love this-the colors are so wonderful.

Terry hat gesagt…

Love the bird! Beautiful tag and colors!

Yelowflower hat gesagt…

I love how this came out! The technique is great and that background is awesome.

Heike hat gesagt…

Wunderschönes ATC!!

MarleneMAZ hat gesagt…

Great tag, I love your stamping along the edge.

donna hat gesagt…

Wonderful background for your terrificly rusted bird.

Netty hat gesagt…

Oh wow your rusted bird is just fabulous. Annette x

Linda Ledbetter hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous, Sabine! I love the rusty grunge bird against the warm botanical background, and the strip of Tissue Tape is such a perfect addition! You did a wonderful job on the challenge!