Impressum

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

Colorful Layered Fragments

Heute ist mein Scanner an seine Grenzen gestoßen....Mein Tag zu Lindas Compendium of Curiosities Challenge (#28) paßt auch zum Thema "Tags" bei den Mittwochsstemplern.

18 Kommentare:

Hermine hat gesagt…

Its gorgeous, love the fragment

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Very cool tag...the pop of colors is perfect!
oxo

Rosie hat gesagt…

Das ist großartig, super, Sabine

Rika hat gesagt…

Das sieht toll aus!

jaine drake hat gesagt…

Cool tag.

LivArtNow hat gesagt…

Gorgeous tag!! Love the stamping!!

Kristy C hat gesagt…

beautiful tag!

MarleneMAZ hat gesagt…

Lovely tag! I really like what you did on the fragment, it really makes the tag "pop".

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

wunderschön ist das!

lena-dailyscrap hat gesagt…

Lovely tag!

Shelly Hickox hat gesagt…

I love the way you accented the tag with the fragment. I was thinking of using the same stamp for that challenge! Great job!

Maggie Ann hat gesagt…

Love what you've made! I clicked on it to enlarge it and enjoy it the more...

Suzanne Bouchard hat gesagt…

Great stamps collage!

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a wonderful tag!

Riet Harikini hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous

Netty hat gesagt…

Totally gorgeous tag and fragment. Am so loving this. Annette x

Linda Ledbetter hat gesagt…

This is lovely, Sabine! Very vintage-chic, and the colorful Fragment stands out so well against the soft neutral tones of the background. I love the stamping, too-- the filmstrips are just perfect for this piece!

Barbara Mason hat gesagt…

Very good vintage feel & the little family just pops on the tag!