Ich verkleide mich auch nicht gerne, aber das Thema finde ich klasse! Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. LGRenate
Your sample is fantastic. I love mardi gras / masquerade costumes. Your masked people look great. Wonderful stamps and colors.
Your sample is terrific Sabine and a great choice of themechrissie x
Geht mir genauso - Karneval / Fasching ist echt nicht so meins ... ;-)Deine Karte ist einfach nur KLASSE geworden!
eine superschöne Karte, Sabine
You are so skilled at stamping. This is a wonderful card!
Your postcard is gorgeous and the challenge was very fun...thanks.
love love love this! hope you are feeling a little better xxx
Absolutely love this Sabine! Thanks for hosting - I love the theme!
Such fantastic art stamping- love this!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
10 Kommentare:
Ich verkleide mich auch nicht gerne, aber das Thema finde ich klasse! Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut.
LG
Renate
Your sample is fantastic. I love mardi gras / masquerade costumes. Your masked people look great. Wonderful stamps and colors.
Your sample is terrific Sabine and a great choice of theme
chrissie x
Geht mir genauso - Karneval / Fasching ist echt nicht so meins ... ;-)
Deine Karte ist einfach nur KLASSE geworden!
eine superschöne Karte, Sabine
You are so skilled at stamping. This is a wonderful card!
Your postcard is gorgeous and the challenge was very fun...thanks.
love love love this! hope you are feeling a little better xxx
Absolutely love this Sabine! Thanks for hosting - I love the theme!
Such fantastic art stamping- love this!
Kommentar veröffentlichen