Beautiful stamps and colors. Lovely rhyme.
Hach - klasse, WAS dir wieder zum Thema eingefallen ist. :-)Schönen Sonntag & liebe Grüße
gorgeous stamping Sabine.
We DO have much to learn from the wise old bird. Thanks for the verse, and thanks for the art!!
I love your card Sabine! I almost used this nursery rhyme - I’m sure my interpretation woudn’t have been as good. I really liked the thought behind the rhyme too.
A very beautiful postcard Sabine and I love the way you added the textChrissie xx
lovely postcard.Carol x
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
Beautiful stamps and colors. Lovely rhyme.
Hach - klasse, WAS dir wieder zum Thema eingefallen ist. :-)
Schönen Sonntag & liebe Grüße
gorgeous stamping Sabine.
We DO have much to learn from the wise old bird. Thanks for the verse, and thanks for the art!!
I love your card Sabine! I almost used this nursery rhyme - I’m sure my interpretation woudn’t have been as good. I really liked the thought behind the rhyme too.
A very beautiful postcard Sabine and I love the way you added the text
Chrissie xx
lovely postcard.
Carol x
Kommentar veröffentlichen