Wow, great combination of yellow and blue. Fantastic background. Thanks for participating in SPA this week. Great artwork.
schöne Karte!
Coole Karte! Hoffe sie lockt mal wieder ein paar Sonnenstrahlen hevor! ;-)
fabulous Sabine. this is so delightful
I love the colors and background for your lady sunshine!
Absolutely wonderful as always Sabine! I love this one!
Sunny day colours and a very original cardchrissie x
Love this- we had similar ideas!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
8 Kommentare:
Wow, great combination of yellow and blue. Fantastic background. Thanks for participating in SPA this week. Great artwork.
schöne Karte!
Coole Karte! Hoffe sie lockt mal wieder ein paar Sonnenstrahlen hevor! ;-)
fabulous Sabine. this is so delightful
I love the colors and background for your lady sunshine!
Absolutely wonderful as always Sabine! I love this one!
Sunny day colours and a very original card
chrissie x
Love this- we had similar ideas!
Kommentar veröffentlichen