Cool + klasse. (Sitze gerade hier & grinse 'ne Runde ...)Schönen Sonntag &liebe Grüße
schön geworden, sehr modern
These colors are gorgeous and the pattern processing is amazing.I love your card, the dog and all the details!It's a superb job Sabine, well done!
Hes got a funny face! Fab postcard
Great art and words.
This is a delight!!!!!!!!
A wonderful card Sabine! I love the colours and patterns.
Wonderful collage, I love the colors and patterns that were used.
the color scheme is brilliant and unexpected, this is marvelously done! xo
Kommentar veröffentlichen
9 Kommentare:
Cool + klasse. (Sitze gerade hier & grinse 'ne Runde ...)
Schönen Sonntag &
liebe Grüße
schön geworden, sehr modern
These colors are gorgeous and the pattern processing is amazing.
I love your card, the dog and all the details!
It's a superb job Sabine, well done!
Hes got a funny face! Fab postcard
Great art and words.
This is a delight!!!!!!!!
A wonderful card Sabine! I love the colours and patterns.
Wonderful collage, I love the colors and patterns that were used.
the color scheme is brilliant and unexpected, this is marvelously done! xo
Kommentar veröffentlichen