Wie immer total klasse & cool!Die TH-Stanze (?) passt perfekt. ;-)Liebe Grüße & einen schönen Sonntag
Lovely art piece.
A beautiful card and a fun challenge...thanks.
Eine ganz tolle Beispielkarte ist das.
Superb Sabine postcard (which really deserves to be enlarged)!Full of delicious and vintage details.I thank you for this challenge that I really liked.
A wonderful card Sabine - so many marvelous details! Thanks for hosting and inspiring us this week!
Wonderful card. Love the vintage feel, looks like he will be having a wonderful trip.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
Wie immer total klasse & cool!
Die TH-Stanze (?) passt perfekt. ;-)
Liebe Grüße & einen schönen Sonntag
Lovely art piece.
A beautiful card and a fun challenge...thanks.
Eine ganz tolle Beispielkarte ist das.
Superb Sabine postcard (which really deserves to be enlarged)!
Full of delicious and vintage details.
I thank you for this challenge that I really liked.
A wonderful card Sabine - so many marvelous details! Thanks for hosting and inspiring us this week!
Wonderful card. Love the vintage feel, looks like he will be having a wonderful trip.
Kommentar veröffentlichen