tolle Idee und sehr schöne Karte!!
Eine schöne Karte ist das geworden, Sabine
Lovely card! I like the play on the french flag.
What a lovely postcard, Sabine. Love your variation of tones in the background.
Wonderful postcard :)PozdrawiamGreglis
love how your background is the French Flag- love it! Debi x
This is lovely!
That is fabulous!I'm late in participating this week, but if you have the time stop on by...:-)Noteworthy Musings
Kommentar veröffentlichen
8 Kommentare:
tolle Idee und sehr schöne Karte!!
Eine schöne Karte ist das geworden, Sabine
Lovely card! I like the play on the french flag.
What a lovely postcard, Sabine. Love your variation of tones in the background.
Wonderful postcard :)
Pozdrawiam
Greglis
love how your background is the French Flag- love it! Debi x
This is lovely!
That is fabulous!
I'm late in participating this week, but if you have the time stop on by...:-)
Noteworthy Musings
Kommentar veröffentlichen