No, there isn't, Sabine!!!Great take on the coffee theme!
der Zeitungshintergrund und die Tassenabdrücke sind genial dazu!
I love this, especially the coffee stains on the newspaper and the delicate blue cup. Very creative and appealing.
klasse !!!!und der Text ist genau meine Meinung!!!Hast du schon gesehen, wir machen weiter bei TMTA!! Wäre schön wenn du mal vorbeischaust!! Liebe Grüße Dani
Great collage card Sabine. It is wonderful
wonderful postcard
hahaha, Klasse gemacht, ich brauche morgens auch erst Kaffee um Mensch zu werden!
Wonderfully shabby! I love it!
Apparently there is NOT life before coffee! LOL Great card!
A beautiful postcard collage...well done!
Beautiful postcard, Sabine.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
11 Kommentare:
No, there isn't, Sabine!!!
Great take on the coffee theme!
der Zeitungshintergrund und die Tassenabdrücke sind genial dazu!
I love this, especially the coffee stains on the newspaper and the delicate blue cup. Very creative and appealing.
klasse !!!!und der Text ist genau meine Meinung!!!
Hast du schon gesehen, wir machen weiter bei TMTA!! Wäre schön wenn du mal vorbeischaust!! Liebe Grüße Dani
Great collage card Sabine. It is wonderful
wonderful postcard
hahaha, Klasse gemacht, ich brauche morgens auch erst Kaffee um Mensch zu werden!
Wonderfully shabby! I love it!
Apparently there is NOT life before coffee! LOL Great card!
A beautiful postcard collage...well done!
Beautiful postcard, Sabine.
Kommentar veröffentlichen