Impressum

Mittwoch, 6. April 2011

let them eat cake

Das heutige Kuchen-Thema bei den Mittwochsstemplern habe ich zum Anlaß genommen, endlich mal ein Cover für meinen Geburtstagskalender zu machen.

10 Kommentare:

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Super cover for your birthday calendar Sabine...fun stamps too!
oxo

bockel24 hat gesagt…

untypisch für Dich, aber SUPER!

laury55 hat gesagt…

sehr schön...I have never seen this stamp before, it is so funny

LivArtNow hat gesagt…

this is so funny!! What a perfect cover for your calendar :)
hugs and smiles,
Linda

Shelly Hickox hat gesagt…

Love that stamp!!

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Die zwei Alten sind klasse!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very fun! The stamp says it all!

Hugs
Jan

katrin hat gesagt…

super passend - und toll, wie immer!, gewordem! :-)

liebe grüße
katrin

Daphne hat gesagt…

Hihiih, love that stamp!

Maggie Ann hat gesagt…

Sabine, I absolutely LOVE this! I laughed and laughed at this sweet & funny couple. This is the most Perfect card! =) I had to call my son to come and see it also.