Wonderful tag Sabine!
Great tag! I love the cracked effect behind Santa :)
I love your tag Sabine.
Smashing tag Sabine, terrific choice of folder. Annette x
I love this. Very vintage feel. I love the colors!
lovely tag, great technique!
Lovely dd background. The Santa is adorable on your tag. Love this!
Sabine, this is fabulous! I love how the background turned out, and it's such an original and dramatic look for the Santa image! It's like he's about to fly his sleigh through a magical portal!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
8 Kommentare:
Wonderful tag Sabine!
Great tag! I love the cracked effect behind Santa :)
I love your tag Sabine.
Smashing tag Sabine, terrific choice of folder. Annette x
I love this. Very vintage feel. I love the colors!
lovely tag, great technique!
Lovely dd background. The Santa is adorable on your tag. Love this!
Sabine, this is fabulous! I love how the background turned out, and it's such an original and dramatic look for the Santa image! It's like he's about to fly his sleigh through a magical portal!
Kommentar veröffentlichen