Die Briefmarke paßt perfekt, und die Karte ist toll geworden - danke fürs Mitmachen!
Fantastic work. The image and the postage stamp go perfectly together!
This is brilliant, as Rachel says the stamp and the image blend so well x
Wonderful postcard.
Wonderful - I had to look real close to find the stamp!!! Just perfect!!!
Wonderful card! Great how you use the stamp.
you blended your stamp in so beautifully I had to 'look' for it! Great postcard Sabine!
What a beautiful card!
Absolutely terrific. You did a brilliant job hiding the stamp. I really like this one.Karen
Fantastic!
Super gemacht!Sieht klasse aus.
Perfekt, da passt alles hervorragend zusammen!
Super!
Its a lovely postcard; great how the stamp and image blend together.
great card!
oohhh fabulous use of stamp and image. great blending of the two
Kommentar veröffentlichen
16 Kommentare:
Die Briefmarke paßt perfekt, und die Karte ist toll geworden - danke fürs Mitmachen!
Fantastic work. The image and the postage stamp go perfectly together!
This is brilliant, as Rachel says the stamp and the image blend so well x
Wonderful postcard.
Wonderful - I had to look real close to find the stamp!!! Just perfect!!!
Wonderful card! Great how you use the stamp.
you blended your stamp in so beautifully I had to 'look' for it! Great postcard Sabine!
What a beautiful card!
Absolutely terrific. You did a brilliant job hiding the stamp. I really like this one.
Karen
Fantastic!
Super gemacht!
Sieht klasse aus.
Perfekt, da passt alles hervorragend zusammen!
Super!
Its a lovely postcard; great how the stamp and image blend together.
great card!
oohhh fabulous use of stamp and image. great blending of the two
Kommentar veröffentlichen