Tolles ATC. Ich finde, es drückt gut aus, dass Indien nicht nur Schönheit zu bieten hat, sindern auch bedrückende Gegensätze von Reichtum und Armut.
You did a wonderful job with your Indian themed ATC!
Beeindruckend, Dein ATC !Wunderschön gearbeitet !
Lovely ATC, Sabine. It certainly is right on target with the theme.Faye
Great card. I agree with Barbara.
Wonderful ATC! Love it!
Oh, I like this one, as long it's a paper snake!
Absolut genial ! Toller Stempel - klasse Szene !LG Anke
Your ATC is absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous!
Ein tolles ATC, einfach wunderschön.
This is great, very Jewel in the Crown (now I'm showing my age lol)
Very nice and calm!!
wonderful ATC Sabine, I can almost smell the spices!!!
Einfach Spitze!
Congratulations ! I love your card :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen
15 Kommentare:
Tolles ATC. Ich finde, es drückt gut aus, dass Indien nicht nur Schönheit zu bieten hat, sindern auch bedrückende Gegensätze von Reichtum und Armut.
You did a wonderful job with your Indian themed ATC!
Beeindruckend, Dein ATC !
Wunderschön gearbeitet !
Lovely ATC, Sabine. It certainly is right on target with the theme.
Faye
Great card. I agree with Barbara.
Wonderful ATC! Love it!
Oh, I like this one, as long it's a paper snake!
Absolut genial ! Toller Stempel - klasse Szene !
LG Anke
Your ATC is absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous!
Ein tolles ATC, einfach wunderschön.
This is great, very Jewel in the Crown (now I'm showing my age lol)
Very nice and calm!!
wonderful ATC Sabine, I can almost smell the spices!!!
Einfach Spitze!
Congratulations ! I love your card :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen