Oh wie wunderschön!!!! Ich bin hin und weg. Vielleicht "reist" ja zufällig eine zu mir????? Ich mach auch mit beim ATC-Tausch, bin aber nicht so professionell....
Beautiful ATCs. I wanted to do Lenna's first swap since she moved to Florida but I've got too much on my plate right now. But I really love your work. I've added you to my favorites. Happy New Year.
6 Kommentare:
Sabine,
your ATCs for the swap are beautiful! Thank you so much for participating. I will add a link to this post on the creative swaps blog!
l e n n a . y o u n g . a n d r e w s
http://creativeswaps.blogspot.com/
love gone wild ATC Swap!
Boah, was sind das für wunderschöne ATC's. Ich bin begeistert.
Liebe Grüße
Rosie
Wow! Well done, Just love your ATC cards!
Oh wie wunderschön!!!! Ich bin hin und weg. Vielleicht "reist" ja zufällig eine zu mir????? Ich mach auch mit beim ATC-Tausch, bin aber nicht so professionell....
GGLG,
Sabine
These are divine! I'm part of the swap too......... maybe I will be lucky enough to receive one of your gorgeous ATC's!
Sandi
Beautiful ATCs. I wanted to do Lenna's first swap since she moved to Florida but I've got too much on my plate right now. But I really love your work. I've added you to my favorites. Happy New Year.
Kommentar veröffentlichen