Wie immer sehr gelungen đđđWĂŒnsche dir einen schönen Sonntag đ
Lovely lavender cardHappy SundayMuch love
Lovely work.
zart und wunderbar gestaltet.
Nice stamps! And I'm intrigued now, seeing the German spelling, the a in the second syllable, The English use e. French use a. I just happened to use the French lavande on my piece, so that's why I'm down this rabbit hole, heeheehee. XOX
this is so pretty! xo
Lovely, soft colors.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
Wie immer sehr gelungen đđđ
WĂŒnsche dir einen schönen Sonntag đ
Lovely lavender card
Happy Sunday
Much love
Lovely work.
zart und wunderbar gestaltet.
Nice stamps! And I'm intrigued now, seeing the German spelling, the a in the second syllable, The English use e. French use a. I just happened to use the French lavande on my piece, so that's why I'm down this rabbit hole, heeheehee. XOX
this is so pretty! xo
Lovely, soft colors.
Kommentar veröffentlichen