i love the quote and your elegant postcard! xo
This is such a great travel piece, Sabine, love all your elements. I've always agreed with that quote but sadly, unless I'm on a cruise, the arriving has always been the best, the travel itself I haven't had luck with enjoying so much. XOX
schöne vintage Karte.
Wie immer: toll umgesetzt. Dem Spruch kann ich nur zustimmen. ;-)Liebe Grüße
Fantastic.
Fabulous postcard, I love the images. Thank you for supporting my Travel theme.x
Kommentar veröffentlichen
6 Kommentare:
i love the quote and your elegant postcard! xo
This is such a great travel piece, Sabine, love all your elements. I've always agreed with that quote but sadly, unless I'm on a cruise, the arriving has always been the best, the travel itself I haven't had luck with enjoying so much. XOX
schöne vintage Karte.
Wie immer: toll umgesetzt. Dem Spruch kann ich nur zustimmen. ;-)
Liebe Grüße
Fantastic.
Fabulous postcard, I love the images. Thank you for supporting my Travel theme.x
Kommentar veröffentlichen