very classic and well done. the orange-red is quite stunning. xo
Great idea and I love those words. Wonderful art piece.
Great job.
Such a colorful spell, nice!!!
Wonderful tribute to Shakespeare Sabine!Very beautiful and expressive card, really.
Wonderful piece, Sabine, I love your witch, very busy brewing her hell-broth in the huge caldron! I haven't heard that poem in years, and it was fun reading it again. Love your artwork, but I don't think I'd like her brew!
klasse Karte.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
very classic and well done. the orange-red is quite stunning. xo
Great idea and I love those words. Wonderful art piece.
Great job.
Such a colorful spell, nice!!!
Wonderful tribute to Shakespeare Sabine!
Very beautiful and expressive card, really.
Wonderful piece, Sabine, I love your witch, very busy brewing her hell-broth in the huge caldron! I haven't heard that poem in years, and it was fun reading it again. Love your artwork, but I don't think I'd like her brew!
klasse Karte.
Kommentar veröffentlichen