Moin Sabine,klasse Skyline (auch wenn das Reisen momentan nur virtuell möglich ist - aber wenigstens in unserer Fantasie können wir überall hin.)Schönen Sonntag für dich &bleib gesund!
A beautiful postcard and a fun challenge...thanks.
Wonderful card Sabine! One of the places I want to go after COVID!
your postcard is amazing and thanks for the fun challenge! xo
Love your postcard and love the theme
Lovely work, Sabine! I do have my issues with that city, increasingly negative, but the NYC skyline is forever an American icon. XOX
Kommentar veröffentlichen
6 Kommentare:
Moin Sabine,
klasse Skyline (auch wenn das Reisen momentan nur virtuell möglich ist - aber wenigstens in unserer Fantasie können wir überall hin.)
Schönen Sonntag für dich &
bleib gesund!
A beautiful postcard and a fun challenge...thanks.
Wonderful card Sabine! One of the places I want to go after COVID!
your postcard is amazing and thanks for the fun challenge! xo
Love your postcard and love the theme
Lovely work, Sabine! I do have my issues with that city, increasingly negative, but the NYC skyline is forever an American icon. XOX
Kommentar veröffentlichen