Moin - jeden Sonntag einfach wieder 'ne Wucht, wie du die Stempeln tanzen lässt. :-)Klasse Motive - und klasse Karte.
Eine wunderbare Karte ist das! Tolles Thema hast du ausgewählt.
Your sample is fantastic. Great stamps and colors. I love this.
i love your sample Sabine. and what a theme to make you think! thanks for hosting
Eine superschöne Postkarte, Sabine
A beautiful sample card to inspire us - thanks for hosting! I really like the map in the background and the focal images - lovely.
Beautiful work as always.
Very lovely card!
What a perfect card for the Africa challenge. Nice work.
Lovely design and imagery!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
10 Kommentare:
Moin - jeden Sonntag einfach wieder 'ne Wucht, wie du die Stempeln tanzen lässt. :-)
Klasse Motive - und klasse Karte.
Eine wunderbare Karte ist das! Tolles Thema hast du ausgewählt.
Your sample is fantastic. Great stamps and colors. I love this.
i love your sample Sabine. and what a theme to make you think! thanks for hosting
Eine superschöne Postkarte, Sabine
A beautiful sample card to inspire us - thanks for hosting! I really like the map in the background and the focal images - lovely.
Beautiful work as always.
Very lovely card!
What a perfect card for the Africa challenge. Nice work.
Lovely design and imagery!
Kommentar veröffentlichen