Da sage ich nur "Daumen hoch" - die ist wieder KLASSE geworden! Schöne Häuser-Zeile. ;-)
Great stamps and colors in this. I love this. Perfect Christmas card.
I love everything about your card! Well done.
I love this charming scene - a great card!
What a cute Idea this is a lovely postcard.
Beautiful card Sabine! I love the big tree on the little car, and the lovely buildings too!
lol... id love to see someone hauling a tree home on the top of their car. wonderful card. thanks so much for all your support, on and off SPA :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
Da sage ich nur "Daumen hoch" - die ist wieder KLASSE geworden! Schöne Häuser-Zeile. ;-)
Great stamps and colors in this. I love this. Perfect Christmas card.
I love everything about your card! Well done.
I love this charming scene - a great card!
What a cute Idea this is a lovely postcard.
Beautiful card Sabine! I love the big tree on the little car, and the lovely buildings too!
lol... id love to see someone hauling a tree home on the top of their car. wonderful card. thanks so much for all your support, on and off SPA :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen