I absolutely love this - and the saying! You're right, all circuses DO have their clowns. :) That reminded me of a friend who, when seeing people misbehave, says, "Not my circus, not my monkey!" Next time she says that, I'll say, "Well, all circuses do have their clowns!" Haha!
I couldn't help but think this guy's wife made him go to a costume party and he is not particularly happy about it. That said, this is very cleverly done. Your color palette is perfect and your background interesting yet not overpowering. Well choreographed, Sabine! Thanks for participating in the Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week. It was my pleasure to host it! Hugs, Kay
10 Kommentare:
What a great card Sabine! I always enjoy seeing what you come up with!
Wow, eine sehr schöne Karte
love this image. you are the stamping queen
Wonderful colors and great imagery in this enchanting postcard!
Für eine Clowns-Karte sehr still und melancholisch, das gefällt mir.
Your artwork is so beautifully done...great job.
I absolutely love this - and the saying! You're right, all circuses DO have their clowns. :) That reminded me of a friend who, when seeing people misbehave, says, "Not my circus, not my monkey!" Next time she says that, I'll say, "Well, all circuses do have their clowns!" Haha!
I couldn't help but think this guy's wife made him go to a costume party and he is not particularly happy about it. That said, this is very cleverly done. Your color palette is perfect and your background interesting yet not overpowering. Well choreographed, Sabine! Thanks for participating in the Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week. It was my pleasure to host it! Hugs, Kay
Lovely stamps and color choices in this.
Wie wahr, wie wahr! Super Karte mit prima Spruch. Mir gefällt vor allem die Nase am Clown.
Kommentar veröffentlichen