Schöne Beispielkarte für diese Thema Sabine. Mag deinen pastelligen HG! :-)LGKatrin
Fantastic artwork.
Eine super Karte Sabine!
A beautiful postcard thank you for the fun challenge.
What a wonderful card and theme Sabine!
Pretty postcard, Sabine! I love the soft, subtle color mix in the background with the text. The images are all terrific for this dressform theme. Being a sewer, I just have to check out everyone’s creations.
Lovely card Sabine! Thanks for hosting this week and giving us a beautiful inspiration card.
i love the vintage-ness of this. the muted colours. love all the elements. thanks for hosting
You made a lovey card!
Fabulous vintage card
Eine wundervolle Collage, Sabine.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
11 Kommentare:
Schöne Beispielkarte für diese Thema Sabine. Mag deinen pastelligen HG! :-)
LG
Katrin
Fantastic artwork.
Eine super Karte Sabine!
A beautiful postcard thank you for the fun challenge.
What a wonderful card and theme Sabine!
Pretty postcard, Sabine! I love the soft, subtle color mix in the background with the text. The images are all terrific for this dressform theme. Being a sewer, I just have to check out everyone’s creations.
Lovely card Sabine! Thanks for hosting this week and giving us a beautiful inspiration card.
i love the vintage-ness of this. the muted colours. love all the elements. thanks for hosting
You made a lovey card!
Fabulous vintage card
Eine wundervolle Collage, Sabine.
Kommentar veröffentlichen