A beautifully crafted card!
Eine sehr schöne Postkarte, Sabine
Lovely postcard..love the image and layers.
prima Lagen-Look!
Your postcard is gorgeous! The pieces you have for all the great layering each have terrific details. Greatly inspiring.
lovely card. very interesting composition.
Oh, I like this card!
Beautiful card Sabine! I particularly like the postage stamp in the background adding a subtle pop of colour.
A fabulous card, I love the image.xxx Hazel.
love all the layers on your postcard Sabine. gorgeous
An incredibly beautiful hand-made card, Sabine! Your layers are almost tangible on my computer screen. So creative and well done!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
11 Kommentare:
A beautifully crafted card!
Eine sehr schöne Postkarte, Sabine
Lovely postcard..love the image and layers.
prima Lagen-Look!
Your postcard is gorgeous! The pieces you have for all the great layering each have terrific details. Greatly inspiring.
lovely card. very interesting composition.
Oh, I like this card!
Beautiful card Sabine! I particularly like the postage stamp in the background adding a subtle pop of colour.
A fabulous card, I love the image.
xxx Hazel.
love all the layers on your postcard Sabine. gorgeous
An incredibly beautiful hand-made card, Sabine! Your layers are almost tangible on my computer screen. So creative and well done!
Kommentar veröffentlichen