This is a romantic piece of mail art that makes me think of faraway places. Everything combines together so well to make a lovely image that anyone would be so happy to receive.
What a great card! And it looks even better in real life. I know because I just received it in the mail as part of the International Mixed Media Postcard Swap! Thank you so much, Sabine. I love it!
I've enjoyed browsing through your blog. Your ATCs are wonderful - such a variety of themes and styles. I think my favourite was the "nest" series.
10 Kommentare:
Wunderschoen Sabine,
die Specht Briefmarke ist so klasse!
danke fuer diese tolle Karte.
Wow, echt schön.
LG Biggi
WOW, Sabine that is a fabulous card!
Motivwahl, Aufteilung, Farben, Randgestaltung - eine rundum ganz toll gelungene Karte!
Christa
This is lovely! I like the colors you've used in it. Wonderful design.
Love this 'Nick Bantok' style postcard- brilliant imagery and design!
This is a romantic piece of mail art that makes me think of faraway places. Everything combines together so well to make a lovely image that anyone would be so happy to receive.
Fantastic! I love the details and the bits of whimsy.
einfach fantastisch!
What a great card! And it looks even better in real life. I know because I just received it in the mail as part of the International Mixed Media Postcard Swap! Thank you so much, Sabine. I love it!
I've enjoyed browsing through your blog. Your ATCs are wonderful - such a variety of themes and styles. I think my favourite was the "nest" series.
Best wishes,
Jill
Winnipeg, Canada
Kommentar veröffentlichen