Love you take on the circles theme, Sabine!
Excellent artwork, Sabine. Gorgeous.
This is stunning! Great artwork.
Sehr schön!
Klasse Kärtchen! Gefällt mir!
Oh, that puffed up little sparrow in Napoleon's hat made ne laugh!Lovely card!
Love this circles card and your clever visual of the pecking order here. Well done!
Wonderful stamping work Sabine love your "napoleon" bird he is wonderful...great postcard!
Love the turquoise. Gorgeous!
I really like the way you have done the circles.
Fantastisch!
I love your bird-themed circular art!
Super schön - ich mag deine Stempeleien total gern und darum gehöre ich jetzt zu deinen Verfolgern :o)LG Dagmar
Kommentar veröffentlichen
13 Kommentare:
Love you take on the circles theme, Sabine!
Excellent artwork, Sabine. Gorgeous.
This is stunning! Great artwork.
Sehr schön!
Klasse Kärtchen! Gefällt mir!
Oh, that puffed up little sparrow in Napoleon's hat made ne laugh!
Lovely card!
Love this circles card and your clever visual of the pecking order here. Well done!
Wonderful stamping work Sabine love your "napoleon" bird he is wonderful...great postcard!
Love the turquoise. Gorgeous!
I really like the way you have done the circles.
Fantastisch!
I love your bird-themed circular art!
Super schön - ich mag deine Stempeleien total gern und darum gehöre ich jetzt zu deinen Verfolgern :o)
LG Dagmar
Kommentar veröffentlichen