Great Postcard. Love it!!!!
Lovely card Sabine! I used that same stamp (but with the raven cut out) - I love it!Cindy :)
What a lovely postcard Sabine. Nice work.
Super card! While I don't like ravens generally that image is a bit friendlier than most!
He is delightful in his cute hat...well done!
Wonderful image and a beautiful postcard!
I love it! Especially the script background and the hat!
A beautifully designed card in color and imagery!
Your postcard is so pretty...even with a black raven! Beautiful background!
Super Fun Halloween Postcard, great job!!Thanks for sharing...Susie
Kommentar veröffentlichen
10 Kommentare:
Great Postcard. Love it!!!!
Lovely card Sabine! I used that same stamp (but with the raven cut out) - I love it!
Cindy :)
What a lovely postcard Sabine. Nice work.
Super card! While I don't like ravens generally that image is a bit friendlier than most!
He is delightful in his cute hat...well done!
Wonderful image and a beautiful postcard!
I love it! Especially the script background and the hat!
A beautifully designed card in color and imagery!
Your postcard is so pretty...even with a black raven! Beautiful background!
Super Fun Halloween Postcard, great job!!
Thanks for sharing...
Susie
Kommentar veröffentlichen