A wonderful card- love the seahorse made from a map- so creative and beautiful!
Gorgeous Postcard. I love sea horses
So schön, gefällt mir sehr super gut!
Wonderful!!xx
Wonderful Postcard,the Colours and the quote are very beautifull.hugs Jeannette
Very creative. I love how you used the map for the beautiful seahorse.
I hope everyone enlarges this so they can appreciate the seahorse map! Creative work!
very sweet indeed..seahorses are amazing! Thanks for making art with me.
This is stunning! Great piece!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
9 Kommentare:
A wonderful card- love the seahorse made from a map- so creative and beautiful!
Gorgeous Postcard. I love sea horses
So schön, gefällt mir sehr super gut!
Wonderful!!xx
Wonderful Postcard,
the Colours and the quote are very beautifull.
hugs Jeannette
Very creative. I love how you used the map for the beautiful seahorse.
I hope everyone enlarges this so they can appreciate the seahorse map! Creative work!
very sweet indeed..seahorses are amazing!
Thanks for making art with me.
This is stunning! Great piece!
Kommentar veröffentlichen