Reallu lovely card!!
This is so lovely!
Oh wow, if he's 56, I want some of what he's eating! Joking apart this is a super lovely card. Thanks so much for joining in.
7 or 56...this is a beautiful piece!
Schönes ATC, Hintergrund wie auch das Motiv.
Great stamping, Sabine. I like the color and texture of the background a lot. Thanks for participating in our challenge this week!
Wonderful graduating numbers in this lovely ATC!
A beautiful ATC Sabine. lovely work! xx
Beautiful work Sabine, I especially like the measuring tape background what a great idea.
What a sweet card, very lovely!
A lovely card, Sabine. Great stamping!
Beautiful work on this atcHugs June xxx
Lovely ATC, Sabine. Nice stamps.
Beautiful work, x
Beautiful card, Sabine.
A beautiful card! I love the green you chose.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
16 Kommentare:
Reallu lovely card!!
This is so lovely!
Oh wow, if he's 56, I want some of what he's eating! Joking apart this is a super lovely card. Thanks so much for joining in.
7 or 56...this is a beautiful piece!
Schönes ATC, Hintergrund wie auch das Motiv.
Great stamping, Sabine. I like the color and texture of the background a lot. Thanks for participating in our challenge this week!
Wonderful graduating numbers in this lovely ATC!
A beautiful ATC Sabine. lovely work! xx
Beautiful work Sabine, I especially like the measuring tape background what a great idea.
What a sweet card, very lovely!
A lovely card, Sabine. Great stamping!
Beautiful work on this atc
Hugs June xxx
Lovely ATC, Sabine. Nice stamps.
Beautiful work, x
Beautiful card, Sabine.
A beautiful card! I love the green you chose.
Kommentar veröffentlichen