Impressum

Montag, 25. Januar 2010

One World One Heart


This year I am participating in the OWOH Event for the first time.
I am very excited to meet all the new visitors to my blog - welcome!
If you want to know more about OWOH, just click on this banner:
Photo









If you want to win one of my two Paper Dolls or one of two ephemera packages, please leave a comment under this post. Please be sure to leave your e-mail address so I can contact four winners. If you prefer either an Paper Doll or ephemera, just let me know. I will draw the winners on February 15.

154 Kommentare:

Barbara hat gesagt…

Hallo,
das ist ja ein Hammer ATC.
LG Babsi

Sandy hat gesagt…

Boah wow ein klasse Giveaway.
Ich hätte es gerne :)

Julie hat gesagt…

Hi,

Your Paper Dolls as well as the ephemera you are giving away are beautiful! I find it hard to choose, but I think I'd opt for the ephemera, because I've been looking for German text books like that for ages now and in Belgium they are so hard to find...

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Oh, My! That's quite a dilemma to have to choose, because both gifts are equally lovely! Hmmmm . . . if I were lucky enough to win, I think I'd choose the ephemera package! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!! Thank you so much for your visit. Good luck in my drawing too! Hugs, Terri

Martina hat gesagt…

Die Paper Dolls sind einfach nur grandios! Für die hätte ich einen Ehrenplatz bei mir Zuhause:-)
Bitte berücksichtige mich auch bei Deiner Verlosung, liebe Sabine.
Dankeeee!!!

Linda hat gesagt…

How wonderful, Please enter my name into the draw, Linda:), and do come visit at
http://artwolfs-briar-rose-gate.blogspot.com/

MLBetterly hat gesagt…

Great giveaway! Please add my name to the hat! Don't forget to head over to my blog (#98 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too!

Hermine hat gesagt…

Gorgeous give away

bockel24 hat gesagt…

Hoffentlich sind auch Familienmitglieder zugelassen!? Ich liebe doch Deine Käfig-Puppe!

Char hat gesagt…

Wonderful prizes. Thanks for a chance to win.

K hat gesagt…

Great giveaway! Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#92 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)

AWJ hat gesagt…

Great giveaway! Thanks so much for having this. Pop over to my blog for a chance to win, too! :) #318 on the list...

Donna hat gesagt…

Thanks for offering this great gift and Thanks so much for a chance to win! chiggerlane@aol.com

Healing Woman hat gesagt…

I love the paper dolls. Thankyou. I am so hoping to win.
healingwoman at magic carpet number 33

Marie hat gesagt…

Hallo Sabine, I really LOVE your paper dolls... reminds me a little of Alice and Wonderlands tea party people (mad hatter). Thank you for sharing with us and wishing you much peace. One World One Heart is so much fun and so glad to see you joining in this year!! M

Judee hat gesagt…

Thank you for a chance to win. I love both the paper doll and the ephemera. If I have to choose, I would choose the ephemera...

Judee
jlefler at mi-connection dot com

Bine hat gesagt…

Ich mag Deine Werke sehr. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ich einen Deiner Give aways bekommen würde

Rosie hat gesagt…

Lovely giveaways Sabine!! Welcome aboard the OWOH experience - I hope you enjoy yourself... and such lovely giveaways! I'd prefer ephemera if I am a lucky winner!!

Jingle hat gesagt…

I am torn! Your paper dolls are amazing, but I am SUCH an ephemera junkie! LOL! I would be happy to win either one! Thanks for a great giveaway!

Paperfanatic hat gesagt…

please enter me for one of your dolls they are fantastic! my blog is http://paperfanatic.blogspot.com/ and email mathews.karen@gmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sabine,
You have such lovely items it is definately hard to choose, but since I really love ephemera, I would choose that should I win.

Great blog. Even greater art.

Mary Wilkins
marymarg27608@yahoo.com

Viola hat gesagt…

Da möchte ich aber auch dabei sein! Klasse Sachen, Sabine! Liebe Grüße! :o)

Quiltmoose - Dagmar hat gesagt…

Schöne Sachen machst du! Bitte wirf meinen Namen mit in die Lostrommel! Und wenn du Lust jast, schau doch auch bei mir vorbei!

Liebe Grüße,
Dagmar #160

http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
quiltmoose(at)gmail(dot)com

Astrid Maclean hat gesagt…

What a great giveaway, please count me in and if you have time, come and visit mine (#154)
Greetings from bonny Scotland

The Rustic Victorian hat gesagt…

I love the paper dolls, great gifts!

SharDon Exclusives hat gesagt…

What lovely giveaways! I thank you for this opportunity to have one of your treasures.
When you have time please stop by (#52) for a chance to win a beaded bracelet.
Blessings to you, Sharon

http://shardonexclusives.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks so much for this awesome giveaway i would love to win a ephemera package
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Brianna hat gesagt…

Would really like to win this! Thanks so much!

briannarocko@yahoo.com

Jodaeodesign hat gesagt…

Your work is wonderful, pleae include me in your drawing

Michaele Sommerville hat gesagt…

Oh your dolls are wonderful (though the ephemera would also be welcome here!)!

I do hope you'll be able to visit my blog and enter my giveaway for paper banners/bunting/garlands: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

Michaele michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

Wow! Love your paper dolls! What a great giveaway!

Debby hat gesagt…

Awesome giveaway and your paper doll is fab. Would love to be entered.
debby

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Nice giveaways. It would be hard to choose, but I can always use ephemera and love postage stamps.

Ksenia hat gesagt…

Greetings from Moldova!
Gorgeous giveaway!!!!
Thanks!
OWOH #138
http://miawoo.blogspot.com/
fancyscrap[at]gmail.com

Mendy hat gesagt…

Oh I lovvvvve the dolls! I would absolutely LOVE to own one of them!!! thank you for this amazing giveaway, count me in! xo Mendy

Vlada hat gesagt…

beautiful... count me in please...
thanks!
ilovetoscrap.me [at] gmail.com

Elle hat gesagt…

How gorgeous are those! I would love to win in your giveaway.

Have a great day!

Clau hat gesagt…

Deine Paper Dolls gefallen mir total gut. Ich hätte hier ein nettes Plätzchen für sie :)

Candy hat gesagt…

Thank you for a chance to win such a great offering!!
OWOH #473

D Q hat gesagt…

I love your paper dolls! Please include me in the draw.

silvia hat gesagt…

Fabulous paper dolls!!

sewfunky hat gesagt…

Really nice giveaway!
Please enter me in the draw and don’t forget to enter mine.

Francine Cronos hat gesagt…

Wonderful giveaway. Thank you for the chance to enter.

AlwaysInspired hat gesagt…

I love the paper dolls!
Come and join my magic carpet ride too!
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/

Carapace hat gesagt…

Your dolls are wonderful, absurd and fantastic! oh, but the ephemera is so interesting! Glad you joined the Ride!
carapacenator(at)gmail.com
www.caramakes.blogspot.com
OWOH Ticket Holder #21

JaneT hat gesagt…

I love paperdolls.

Laura Haviland hat gesagt…

Sabine, I just love your art work and your blog.I really enjoy your art style,a lot.
I would love to win one of your art dolls, my passion.
Visit my blog #427
Please add my to your wonderful giveaway.
Hugs,Laura.
littlesparklesblue@yahoo.ca

Sanja hat gesagt…

möchte ich auch dabei sein. wunderschöne sachen!

Cherry Pie hat gesagt…

Hi Sabine! Thanks for visiting my blog! I want to enter in yours as well :-)
Liebe Grüße von Florida

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Oh my I would love to win something og your stuff, please count me in your drawing. yhanks for visiting my blog.

*jean* hat gesagt…

wonderful!!
please count me in!!
*jean*
jeanzosss (at) yahoo (dot) com

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

Your paper dolls are fantastic. Oh yes, please do enter my name in your draw and thank you for the opportunity.

Tina Leavy hat gesagt…

what a great giveaway.both items are great. If I won I'd be happy to let you select as surprises are nice.:0) thanks so much for the opportunity to enter the drawing. so delighted to meet you through this event. I hope you'll stop by my blog as well.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! hat gesagt…

I would love to win your wonderful give - a- way....m..

Lorri hat gesagt…

I love the doll and the ephemera.. lovely giveaway.
I would love to win.
Please pop by my blog too if you get a chance!

cbee hat gesagt…

Wow! Das sind ja tolle Sachen!! Vielleicht magst du auch bei mir vorbeischauen?
Liebe Grüße,
Caro

Pixiewinkle hat gesagt…

Lovely paper doll (and goodies). Please include me. #276

Lisa hat gesagt…

Your work is wonderful, please add me to your list.

Lisa
#647

HippieDog hat gesagt…

Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love the paperdoll...

Take care,
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

Sherry hat gesagt…

Fabulous giveaways - thank you for the chance.

Sherry from England UK
#251 - hope you can visit me too

Carole Burant hat gesagt…

Such a delightful giveaway, I would so love to win either of your lovely prizes:-) Please enter my name in your giveaway and make sure you come over to enter mine, I'm #116. Thank you! xox

paula hat gesagt…

What a great give aways.
Maybe i will win, yes put me name in the hat please.
...keep me fingers crossed...

bye from holland Paula

Jacque Heaton hat gesagt…

Love your giveaway! Please add me to the list and feel free to jump over to my giveaway as well!
stamps@scrollswork.com
Jacque
http://scrollswork.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-give-away.html

Holly hat gesagt…

Wonderful giveaway! If I had to choose I would love the ephemera as I am just starting to collect! Thanks for the chance! (I'm #811)
HBKHotie1@msn.com

pinkglitterfae hat gesagt…

Fabulous giveaway! I would love either of your prizes :-)
thanks for adding y name to your draw, I am # 650 if you get the chance to stop by
xoxo
pink

peggy aplSEEDS hat gesagt…

vintage, ephemera... music to my ears!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Lovely,lovely! I would love to be entered to win your wonderful gift!

http://wondrousstrangedesigns.blogspot.com/

Please stop by and enter my give away as well! I'm number 290

Digital Misfit hat gesagt…

Beautiful giveaway!
I love ephemera, but I would choose one of your beautiful paper dolls. I love collecting unique pieces of art from around the world.
Thank you for hopping aboard this magic carpet ride. I hope you get a chance to visit my blog #258 on your journey.
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Fantastic give away. Please add my name. Have a nice weekende. G. Alexandra

martha brown hat gesagt…

Your paper dolls are wonderful -- and your ephemera packs are perfect!! Please enter my name -- thank you!!

Ellen hat gesagt…

amazing gifts. love those dolls and am a sucker for ephemera

please count me in; my carpet number is #397

Cindy McMath hat gesagt…

I'd be happy with the ephemera or one of your lovely dolls. Thanks so much!

Cindy :)

artbeckons hat gesagt…

yea! you can never have too much vintage ephemera =)

Unknown hat gesagt…

misaacmom at gmail dot com
#752 OWOH ticket holder

would love either prize!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks for the chance to win, its lovely. Trianna from Victoria Canada. tricklestogether@hotmail.com
http://triannastreasures.blogspot.com/

Coralie Cederna Johnson hat gesagt…

I LOVE ephemera packs!!! Please include me in your giveaway and come enter mine!

(#185 A Vintage Cottage Home)

Linda hat gesagt…

Greetings from California! Fabulous give-aways! Thank you for the chance to win!

Thank you for dropping by my blog (#755 on the magic carpet ride!)

Take care,

Linda

Flipsi hat gesagt…

Oh wow, it's a wonderful giveaway. Please count me in. Thanks.

Anji Gallanos hat gesagt…

I would love a paper doll. I would love a chance to win. Please enter me in your giveaway.

Anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com

Barbara Olivo Cagle hat gesagt…

Hi Sabine, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the gorgeous papered dolls. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gifts. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.

#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nice to meet you and visit your blog! Love this giveaway! I am having so much fun looking at all the wonderful blogs. I don't have a blog, due to arthritis I cannot type much at all but I enjoy surfing the net. Thank you for a chance to win.

Everyday Kathy hat gesagt…

I'd love to win!
Thanks for an enchanting stop on the magic carpet!
Outrageous joy,
Kathy over at Everyday Bliss
#111 on the blog tour

Anonym hat gesagt…

Please add my name to the hat :o)

Susan hat gesagt…

Greetings from Salem ! Such fun traveling by magic carpet to visit new and old friends. lovely giveaway please enter me too! Susan pedolbailey@msn.com I invite you to visit my blog giveaway I have fresh baked brownies andcinnamon tea prepared for my visitors! seasonalwhimsies.blogspot.com

Gayle Page-Robak hat gesagt…

Excellent, what a great giveaway! Please enter my name! I hope you will drop by my blog (#431 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)

Rich Witch hat gesagt…

*´*•.¸ ★*´* SUPERB! *´*•★ ¸.•*´*•

Please count me in!

XOXO

★Rich Witch★

Please visit me for a Most Magical Prize at:

http://rich-witch.blogspot.com/

*´*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´*★•*´*•.¸★¸.•*´*•

Yasmin Sabur hat gesagt…

Hello from southern California, USA, one world, one heart.

yasmin
y.sabur@yahoo.com

Marie S hat gesagt…

Ephemera, please throw my name in the hat!
If you get some time, fly by my blog on your magic carpet, I am #907.
Thank you for participating in OWOH.
So very very nice to meet you.

Unknown hat gesagt…

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for the chance to win one of your wonderful giveaways. Don't forget to stop by all 3 of my blogs and enter my giveaways too!
Monica
http://giddygreetings.com
http://thezenlens.com
http://ggcaa.com
giddygreetings@yahoo.com

Katie Foley hat gesagt…

Fab giveaway! love your paper dolls count me in please! pop over to my blog and enter mine too when you get a moment :) i'm #328

Katie
~x~

Ria hat gesagt…

Such a wonderful gift! Please count me in....and do pop in my blog to see what I put on my magic carpet!*wink

http://rnirwana.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Have a nice day!

Susan hat gesagt…

Hello,you have avery nice blog...I am now following :)

I am an ephemera gal, but the dolls look interesting too :)

Be well and Be warm!


I am new to blogging (blog being built) but not to art. I hope you will include me in this wonderful giveaway!

Best of luck to all your visitors :)

Greetings from the New Jersey Shore,USA

Rusted Wings hat gesagt…

lovely offering!
drop by my blog #774!
blessings,
abigail

Deborah hat gesagt…

I would love one of your paper dolls. But I could also use some ephemera so please add me to your drawing.

Marie hat gesagt…

Thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing giveaway! Please enter my drawing. I'm #387 on the magic carpet!

æ·lyn hat gesagt…

Lovely, perfect for altered art or scrapbooking. I'd love to be included in your draw.

Do drop in at mine when you can: http://aunexamor.net/entula/2010/02/02/one-world-one-heart/

Aelyn
OWOH #931

angelandspot hat gesagt…

If I happened to be the lucky winner ephemera would be awesome. I like the paper dolls also. They are so neat.

RR hat gesagt…

Lovely! Thanks for the chance. Your dolls are great.

PinkPug,INK. hat gesagt…

I'd love to win an ephemera package! Thanks for the chance! Stop by & enter my giveaway too!

Tamerie Shriver Halliday hat gesagt…

Lovely collection of goodies! Please enter my name in your drawing. And be sure to stop by #389 for my giveaway.

Gabriela hat gesagt…

Please add my name!
Come check my blog too
Gabriela
treasuregab@yahoo.com
OWOH#322

crystal hat gesagt…

I have been enjoying your blog and look forward to visiting again!!
I think that your giveaway items are awesome;)
Cheers from Cleveland,Ohio USA

cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

Kathy L hat gesagt…

I love the ephemera packs. Theya re perfect for a mixed media and collage artist. Please enter me!
k
http://artful-musings-of-kathyl.blogspot.com/

geni hat gesagt…

Hi Sabine, hello from the Netherlands.
Love your blog and wonderful giveaway!
Come fly with me to my OWOH blog (#7) at Loose Ends and take a chance on winning my giveaway too!

WW hat gesagt…

I’d love to be entered in your drawing. Stop by my blogs to be entered in mine.

WW

http://www.thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com/
http://www.weinkswonders.blogspot.com/

Dschrader hat gesagt…

Thanks for the chance to win!
Donna
sodapop@ptialaska.net

Jasmine hat gesagt…

Pleased to meet you Sabine. your ephemera packs look wonderful. i love the header picture for your blog. it promises secret treats in your posts so I am off to look around. xJ

Micki hat gesagt…

I would love to win your wonderful prizes!
Micki

Tumbleweed Trails hat gesagt…

Your giveaway is fabulous! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing!

Goldbettyboop hat gesagt…

Hello Sabine, nice to meet you.
You have chosen lovely items for your giveaway

OWOH #82

Deborah Ann hat gesagt…

Your artwork is heavenly! Please enter me in the draw, and be sure to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway. (#922)


Hugs,
Heavenly Humor

VintageCrafter hat gesagt…

I love all of your giveaways! Your artwork is amazing! I would be thrilled to win any one of your paper dolls or the ephemera!
**smiles**
Carol

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello from Victoria, Australia
lovely giveaway.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks. Lynda.
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/

My Way hat gesagt…

Hello from Georgia, USA!! I'm really having fun flying from blog to blog and seeing so much talent!
I'm new to the art world and overwhelmed by all the different kinds of art I might could learn.
Please enter me and thank you for your generosity!

Ineke Original hat gesagt…

I love to be a winner.

Stanza Rae hat gesagt…

Thank you for inviting me to stop by your blog and enter your giveaway.

I would love for you to visit me at www.goodbadandgottahave.com (#903) and enter my giveaway to win 2 pairs of handmade earrings. (if you have already visted, THANK YOU!)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks for the giveaway!!

LYNDY WARD hat gesagt…

Greetings & Salutations,
Enchanting Paper Dolls & Paper OWOH Giveaways!
Really Pretty.

Fly by my blog when you get a chance...
Forbidden Planet Giveaway #242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.com

Lovely Blog.

Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy Ward

P.S. I will be announcing three winners on 2/15/10. AND if I'm lucky enough to win any treasure, that booty will be displayed as well. AND the OWOH Giveaway win(s) will remain on my blog in Awards & Contests for eternity.

s hyler hat gesagt…

I would love to be in your wonderful drawing.

Sandra

Peggy hat gesagt…

Beautiful blog and a stunning treasures! I am flying on my magic carpet ,visiting from Connecticut. Thanks for the lovely giveaway I am blog #937
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com

Val hat gesagt…

Greetings from Northern Alberta Canada. Took an enjoyable mini tour of your blog and will definitely be back. As for the draw, hard to choose. I'd probably pick the ephemera package. Thanks for the opportunity.
valbraun7 at gmail dot com

Connie hat gesagt…

What a fabulous giveaway! Please count me in.

I'm #818 Studio 64-Chicago on the magic carpet. If you haven’t already done so, please stop by for a chance at my giveaway too.

Hope to see you there!

~Connie
mrscmc7 at gmail dot com

Dianne hat gesagt…

Very unique! Please enter me in your contest and come over to mine-#35 and try your luck there if you wish. Thanks!

Nancy Lynn hat gesagt…

I would love to be a part of your giveaway.

http://usingupallthatstuff.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-lets-ride-magic.html

Glassgrrl Studios hat gesagt…

I adore your sense of whimsy. Those paper dolls have me inspired to cut and paste and create, which I could do sooo easily should I win your little stash of ephemera. ;)

calej hat gesagt…

I love your site and ephemera! :)

CathyH hat gesagt…

I love old papers!! I have a whole studio full of them and there is never enough, thank you!
with love from Tennessee #1035

AngieHallHaviland hat gesagt…

FABULOUS OFFERING!! Please enter my name in your drawing :) What a FUN event...enjoy the ride!!

Angie--Southeast, Texas #57
www.angiehallhaviland.typepad.com

Elsina hat gesagt…

Awesome give away! Thanks for the chance!

Eugen Caitaz hat gesagt…

Hi dear!!! I like your idea! It’s very Awesome! I wish to ALL who will participate in this wondefull give-away, Big Good Luck! Yohooooo! ;)

mitz hat gesagt…

* waves hand in the air* pick me pick me.. thanks for the
opportunities..mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Leslie hat gesagt…

Great giveaways!

http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

sharon hat gesagt…

Fantastic blog! Thanks for the chance and please visit me if you can. #794

Unknown hat gesagt…

What an awesome giveaway! Would love to win.
Karla

Anonym hat gesagt…

Please include me in your wonderful giveaway. What a fun blog to visit on the magic carpet. Thank you for sharing! gracebending@yahoo.com

Grace-»(¯`v´¯)-»

Caitlin hat gesagt…

Your contribution to OWOH is so awesome!

-Caitlin
caitlin_thalken@yahoo.com

Kate hat gesagt…

Whoosh!! Coming in for landing! happy to meet you Sabine! Cool stuff, I'm not much a doll person so the ephemera sounds great! I Hope you have a chance to stop by my blog on your trip around the world. I am having 9 giveaways!

Can't stay long but I will be back to delve deeper into your world! Please count me in!

Enjoy your magic Carpet ride!
Kate ~ Organic Odysseys Ticket number #1007 OWOH

Unknown hat gesagt…

How Generous of you ! I'd love to be entered ♥ Would especially like the ephemera !

Missy ~ Winnipeg , Canada
http://misfitmomma.blogspot.com/
seksi_missy at hotmail dot com

Lisa W. hat gesagt…

Please enter my name. :0) I am also having a giveaway and would love for you to stop by. #1025

Zoe hat gesagt…

Hi from England! Beautiful giveaway! I love ephemera. Please enter my name, thank you :)

If you haven't already, please visit my blog at #711 on the magic carpet to win a designer Cath Kidston bag, handmade by me!

SpiritMama hat gesagt…

The ephemera is great, and the paper dolls are so fun!
Waxela (wa-shay-la)
#62
http://spiritmama-art.blogspot.com/

Shariyah hat gesagt…

Your gifts are beautiful! I'd love to enter to win either (although I'd probably get more use of the ephemera bundle!)... if you haven't already feel free to enter my give-away at blog #135 for the chance to win 1 of 3 prizes! Nice meeting you!!!!
Peace & Love from New Zealand

Maya hat gesagt…

What a great give-away event, please count me in!

Greetings from the Netherlands.

janil hat gesagt…

Yes!!!I want!

Please pick me up!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

Mouse hat gesagt…

How pretty. I would love to be entered into you drawing. So glad OWOH brought me to your blog. :-)

Michelle
mouse1996@gmail.com

acabinetofcuriosities hat gesagt…

What a lovely giveaway and what a pleasure it's been to visit your blog. Be sure to stop by and enter my drawing.

www.acabinetofcuriositie.etsy.com

Bibi hat gesagt…

Hey, I had the same idea with the mini carpets, but didn't think to embellish them like you did. Love the vintage ephemera you're including :)

AJ hat gesagt…

Greetings from Manila, Philippines! Thanks for the giveaway ( :

AJ

A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

Just Jenn Designz hat gesagt…

Greetings from Virginia.
Oh wow... what fantastic giveaway gifts! Great blog you have too! Please enter my name into your fabulous drawing for a chance to win.

Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn

Singtatter hat gesagt…

Simply lovely! Thanks for the chance to win your beautiful creations!

Do visit me at #976 (http://singtatter-corner.blogspot.com), if you haven't, to win a personalised tatted nametag!

Marianne hat gesagt…

Hello from Utah!
What a great giveaway you have! Please count me in on your drawing! Thanks a bunch!

Artbybdell hat gesagt…

oh my last day, I am so excited to see if I win any of the wonderful prizes. Good luck on the drawings. visit www.alteredpaperarts.blogspot.com

Cindy hat gesagt…

Oh Please enter me in your drawing.
lmoore@flippinweb.com